…on any topic under the sun?
Guest post from Kathy Wright, Chief Operating Officer for the Institute of Conversational Fundraising
I work part time as an editor for CharityChannel Press (the publisher of Kent’s book, Asking about Asking and soon to be published The Intentional Board) and For the Genius Press.
For the Genius Press is looking for authors to add to the growing list of “For the Genius” books. No Dummies or Idiots guides here. GENIUS books are written by experts for people who know a little – or even a LOT – about a topic, but want to learn more. They are intended: For the Genius in all of us™. The style is first person, upbeat, conversational, and easy to read.
- Retiring for the GENIUS, by Marc S. Freedman
- Caregiving for the GENIUS, by Jane Barton
- Parenting for the GENIUS, by Amy Alamar and Stephanie Rafanelli
- Fundraising for the GENIUS, by Linda Lysakowski
In the works:
- Casino Video Poker for the GENIUS, by Linda G. Nowell
- Wine For the GENIUS, by Yves de Boisredon
- Modern Sewing for the GENIUS, by Ellen Lumpkin Brown
- Public Speaking for the GENIUS, by Anne Freedman
What will YOU write about??