And you‘re one big reason why.
One of my greatest joys is equipping nonprofit leaders like you to raise more money and leverage your nonprofit for greater success.
Before the year is over, I’ll be making presentations all across the country and I hope to see you. In fact, my calendar is quite full. If I’m in a city near you, I hope you’ll be able to join me and stop by to say ‘Hi.’
So, in case you’re wondering “Where’s Kent?” here’s where you’ll find me:
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma – Bartlesville Public School Foundation Board Retreat – June 26
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma – Wesleyan Christian School Board Retreat – July 12
- Online – Business Performance USA: Digging a Well Before You Need Water, Webinar – July 15
- Bartlesville, Oklahoma – Bartlesville Symphony Orchestra Board Workshop – July 26
- Tulsa, Oklahoma – Asking Academy Summit – July 29-30
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Northwestern Oklahoma State University Foundation Board Retreat – August 5-6
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Putnam City Public Schools Foundation Board Retreat – August 16
- Tulsa, Oklahoma – Oklahoma State University Masters in Fundraising guest lecturer- September 15
- Tulsa, Oklahoma – Youth At Heart Board Retreat – September 20
- Online – Business Performance USA – 5 Tips to Jumpstart Your Strategic Plan, Webinar – September 16
- Portland, Oregon – Grant Professionals Association Conference, Building Bridges to Funder Relationships – October 17
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin – Great Marriages Board Retreat – October 20
- Chattanooga, Tennessee – AFP Luncheon, Mastering the Art of Conversational Fundraising – October 22
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – AFP National Philanthropy Day: Topic TBD – October 24
- Tulsa, Oklahoma – Asking Academy Summit – October 28-29
- Online – Business Performance USA – Building the Board of Your Dreams, Webinar – November 11
- Lacrosse, Wisconsin – Upper Mississippi Valley AFP National Philanthropy Day: Making the ‘ASK’ with Comfort and Confidence – November 14
I’m also accepting a few more speaking engagements this year and booking next year’s events. If there are conferences or workshops in your area, I’d be happy to visit with you about contributing.
Keep checking www.KentStroman.com for more information and upcoming speaking engagements. Hope to see you at one of these locations!
Kent Stroman, CFRE
PS: I’m also booking next year’s retreats for boards and executive staff. If you have training needs in Gift Solicitation, Strategic Planning, Governance, or Campaign Preparation, please let me know. I’d love to partner with you.